AWKWAFINA PILOT 7/24
The following are the call times & location information for AWKWAFINA for 7/24/18:
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE MESSAGE CAREFULLY INCLUDING ALL NOTES BEFORE CONFIRMING BELOW.
Enter your name to confirm you received this information. If you receive an error message, please email email@example.com and write [YOUR NAME], CONFIRMED” in the subject line of your email.
This is a weather permit call shooting for clear skies. Please show up rain or shine. These are exterior scenes.
TODAY IS A WALKAWAY LUNCH!
SET LOCATION #1:
21-29 45th Rd
LIC, NY 11101
HOLDING LOCATION #1:
On Site of set Basement
G, 7 to Court Square
E, M to Court Sq - 23rd st
JESSICA: 7am report to set
CHECK IN NUMBERS 13: 7AM report to holding
CHECK IN NUMBERS 1-12 & 14-16: 10:30AM report to holding
- Please show up hair, makeup, and wardrobe camera-ready.
- Please be professional and get to set at your designated call time. Make sure you check in with the PA in holding BEFORE you go get breakfast or go to wardrobe. Please make sure the PA checks off your name and check-in# and gives you a voucher before you step away.
- Any questions or problems, contact ERIC 347-815-0446 (text)
- Everyone must bring valid, unexpired ID to fill out the I-9 on the voucher you will be given on set. You cannot work without presenting identification. For lists of acceptable documentation visit: http://www.uscis.gov/i-9-central/acceptable-documents/list-documents
WARDROBE & HAIR AND MAKEUP:
ALL BACKGROUND MUST COME HAIR AND MAKEUP READY. DO NOT COME WITH WET HAIR TO HOLDING.
**SAG-AFTRA MEMBERS PLEASE NOTE UNDER THIS CONTRACT YOU ONLY GET PAID FOR WHAT APPEARS ON CAMERA. YOU DO NOT GET PAID FOR CHANGES AND OPTIONS THAT DO NOT APPEAR ON CAMERA.**
SAG WEAR 1. We are shooting for summer. Color is good. No logos. Limit Black and white. All tattoos must be covered.
Everyone must bring valid, unexpired ID to fill out the I-9 on the voucher you will be given on set. You cannot work without presenting identification.
IF YOU HAVE A VISA, RESTRICTED SSN CARD, OR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION CARD OF ANY KIND, YOU MUST CONTACT [ Effie 646 747 1566 ] IMMEDIATELY.
For lists of acceptable documentation visit:
A) an unexpired US Passport or US Passport Card, Permanent Resident Card, or an unrestricted Employment Authorization Card that contains a photograph
B) unexpired US state-issued driver's license, US federal or state government-issued photo ID, or, for minors, a medical record or report card
C) an unrestricted U.S. Social Security account number card or US-issued birth certificate
If you have any one of the options under A), that is all you need to bring. If you don't have an A)document, you must bring BOTH one B) and one C) document.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
* What do I wear to set? You must wear/bring whatever clothing was instructed.
* What do I bring to set? You need to bring a pen to fill out your paperwork, as well as valid ID: For example: a valid US Passport or Permanent Resident Card OR a drivers license WITH unrestricted social security card. Everyone must be 18 or older. You must also bring any wardrobe instructed.
* What if the call times are not posted on the website? This means production does not have the full info to give you yet. Please be patient, and log back whenever the web site indicates.
* How long will I be on set? Films and television shows usually shoot for 12-14 hours per day.
* What do I get paid? Non-Union are paid [$143/10hr]. SAG-AFTRA rates apply to SAG-AFTRA members.