(If Beale Street Could Talk)
****PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU STATED YOU WERE BRINGING DRIVERS LICENSE AND UNRESTRICTED SOCIAL SECURITY CARD FOR YOUR I9, YOU MUST BRING THE ORIGINAL OF YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY CARD!!! YOU WILL BE TURNED AWAY IF YOU BRING A PHOTO COPY!! BE PREPARED TO SHOW YOUR ORIGINAL, VALID, UNEXPIRED ID WHEN YOU CHECK-IN, REGARDLESS IF YOU'VE ALREADY WORKED!!! NO PHOTO COPIES WILL BE ACCEPTED! **** FOR 2017 I-9 INFO, CLICK HERE.
The following are the Call Times for
IF BEALE STREET COULD TALK for Monday November 20th, 2017.
Please read this entire page thoroughly and carefully (including NOTES).
********When you arrive on set, you will be asked to sign an NDA (non-disclosure agreement) for this work, to ensure you do not post or share any details of the series. (PLEASE NOTE: THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO PERSONAL CAMERAS ALLOWED ON SET, NO PHOTOS TAKEN ON SET, AND NO POSTING OF PHOTOS TO ANY SOCIAL MEDIA SITES WHATSOEVER (FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, ETC). ALL OF THESE SOCIAL MEDIA WEBSITES ARE MONITORED BY PRODUCTION. THANK YOU.)********
Please don't forget to complete the form at the end of this page and click "SUBMIT" at the bottom of the page once you've read everything thoroughly and carefully. If you get an error message, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name & check in # & CONFIRMED in the subject line of your email.
530 Nepperhan Ave- 5th Floor
Yonkers, NY 10701
Northwest Corner of 96th & Broadway in Manhattan
(please be prompt as the van/bus will leave on time!!!)
***If the van/bus is not on the Northwest corner please be proactive and look at every corner***
CALL TIMES: (Please show up to holding/set on time! Please give yourself enough time to account for train traffic! ...Seriously, leave earlier than usual!)
Alexius Diana, Roger Hall, Jermel Wilson --- 7:15AM VAN or 7:45AM Self-Report TO SET
WARDROBE NOTES: Fall/Winter season.
Hair/Makeup Notes: Please come hair and makeup READY!
(If your current hair may conflict with any of the requirements below please let us know AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! Call or text 646-747-1562)
- Women come with natural eyebrows and bring your own lipstick, stain or gloss in any of the following colors: natural, flesh-toned, brown, peach, peach-pink, coral, mauve or natural & sheer shades of reds and roses.
- *OPTIONAL* come wearing foundation, blush, mascara and eyeliner, but no cat-eye winged liners.
- Women's nails need to be oval shaped - not square. Can be short or long, bare or painted in the following colors: flesh toned, brown, amber, mauve, peach, light pink, natural shades of reds and roses.
- Men with facial hair and sideburns: We prefer facial hair and sideburns WITHOUT clean edges. You may be asked to shave, or fake facial hair may be applied.
- Men and women should come with clean, dry hair. Wear it natural. No braids, extensions, edging or fades.
- Please do not straighten your hair. Do not do anything to curly or frizzy hair.
- If your hair is dyed or highlighted, please do not come to set with roots. No obvious highlights. Everyone must have natural colored hair
- Please do not wear any perfume or cologne
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING NOTES:
- Your scenes will likely be interior scenes.
- You must be 18 or older for this work!!!
- You are getting PAID for this work, so please treat this job like any other job and show up when you are instructed! Allow yourself enough travel time, do what you need to do to get to the van/set ON TIME! **If you are late, WE are called. Being late is unprofessional and it slows down production.** Make sure you check in with the PA in holding BEFORE you go get breakfast or go to wardrobe. Please make sure the PA checks off your name and check-in# and gives you a voucher before you step away.
- VERY IMPORTANT!!! Everyone must have proper identification in order to work! You will be sent home if you do not bring proper ID! Proper ID includes: a valid US Passport OR a Driver's License/State ID PAIRED WITH an UNRESTRICTED Social Security Card or Birth Certificate. A Permanent Resident Card/Green Card is acceptable also. If you have a US Passport or Permanent Resident Card, you do not need to bring other ID. All ID must be unexpired & needs to be original documentation, not a photo copy. SAG-AFTRA members please bring your SAG-AFTRA cards.
- IF YOU HAVE A VISA, RESTRICTED SOCIAL SECURITY CARD OR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION CARD OF ANY KIND, YOU MUST CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY.
- ***All minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian, have a valid NY work permit & ID. ALL MINORS NEED TO BRING ORIGINAL COPY OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE OR PASSPORT paired with a report card or medical record.***
- This is a confidential set, no posting on any social media at all!
- Any questions, concerns or emergencies: text Claire: (646)747-1562 or email email@example.com ASAP!
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW TO CONFIRM YOU'VE READ EVERYTHING THOROUGHLY AND CAREFULLY!!!