The following is the list of names and check-in numbers listed in alphabetical order by first name. Please look for your name to confirm your check-in number (your ID number for the day). Scroll to the bottom of the check-in # list to view the rest of the booking details.
After reading everything, please fill out the form with all the info required and hit submit to confirm you have read over all information below.
NAME___CHECK IN #
Charles W. Rocha___219
Frank A. Sicoli___94
Justin Van Voorhis___157
Michael J Falotico___97
Robert T. Hedden___137
Sabato (Sal) Santorelli___151
Vincent A. Lopilato___128
The following is your information for background work on Wednesday, Nov. 22, 2017 for The Irishman.
This is a NON-UNION role. If you are a member of SAG-AFTRA you are NOT booked, and you must notify casting immediately.
Filming will be in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY. Exact call times & address will be on the website Tuesday after 7pm.
This will be an interior shoot. Everyone is cleared for atmospheric smoke!
HOW TO GET CALL TIME & LOCATION INFO:
This will probably be a very early morning call time on Wednesday. Please be prepared to be on set early, possibly as early as 5:00AM. The exact call time (the time you need to be on set) will not be released until Tuesday.
To get your call time (which is the time you need to be on set), you must visit our web site Tuesday after 7pm:
WEBSITE LINK (Check this link Tuesday after 7pm)
IF YOU ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE TO WORK ON 11/22/17, EMAIL email@example.com AND WRITE "Your Name - Cancel 11/22/17" IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR EMAIL.
For lists of acceptable documentation visit:
A) an unexpired US Passport or US Passport Card, Permanent Resident Card, or an unrestricted Employment Authorization Card that contains a photograph
B) unexpired US state-issued driver's license, US federal or state government-issued photo ID, or, for minors, a medical record or report card
C) an unrestricted U.S. Social Security account number card or US-issued birth certificate
If you have any one of the options under A), that is all you need to bring. If you don't have an A)document, you must bring BOTH one B) and one C) document.
ALL MINORS MUST HAVE A VALID WORK PERMIT & TRUST ACCOUNT. YOU MUST LEAVE COPIES WITH PRODUCTION, DO NOT BRING THE ORIGINAL!!! MAKE SURE YOU BRING YOUR CHILD'S IDENTIFICATION AS WELL!!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
* What do I wear to set? You attended a fitting so your costume will be there when you arrive. If you were asked to wear something of your own, please do so.
* What do I bring to set? You need to bring a pen to fill out your paperwork, as well as valid ID. FOR EXAMPE: EITHER a valid US Passport or Permanent Resident Card OR a drivers license WITH unrestricted social security card. You must also bring any wardrobe instructed.
* What if the call times are not posted on the website? This means production does not have the full info to give you yet. Please be patient, and log back whenever the web site indicates.
* How long will I be on set? Films and television shows usually shoot for 12-14 hours per day.
* What do I get paid? Non-Union are paid $154/12hrs. SAG-AFTRA rates apply to SAG-AFTRA members.