Isn't It Romantic - Monday, July 16th
The following are the call times for "Isn't It Romantic" for Monday, July 16th 2018.
Enter your name and check-in # to confirm you received this information. If you receive an error message, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and write [YOUR CHECKIN #], [YOUR NAME], CONFIRMED” in the subject line of your email.
Please see the following for call times:
Anyone self reporting is reporting to Crew parking, Empire Casino Lot, 810 Yonkers Ave, NY, NY 10704.
There will be shuttles from crew parking to Holding. Holding is Fresh Start Christian Center, 155 South Maquesten Parkway.
Anyone taking the courtesy van is reporting to 96th and Lexington Avenue.
Call Times: All background/photo double have a 7:30 am van leave for a 8:15 am self report
PLEASE PLEASE GET TO SET/Vans ON TIME! The vans do not wait around and leave exactly on time.
Standins: All standins have a 7:45 am van for a 8:30 am self report.
Please follow wardrobe notes that were emailed by the wardrobe department.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING NOTES:
- This is a confidential set, no posting on any social media at all!
- Everyone please show up hair and makeup ready.
- Set your alarms, allow yourself enough travel time, do what you need to do to get to set ON TIME! **If you are late, WE are called. Being late is unprofessional and it slows down production.**
- VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!! Everyone must have proper identification in order to work! You will be sent home if you do not bring proper ID! See below for a list of acceptable IDs. All ID must be unexpired & needs to be original documentation, not a photo copy. SAG members please bring your SAG cards.
- ALL MINORS – MUST have your child performer work permit on set with you, as well as a copy of your birth certificate (whether or not this is being used as one of your forms of ID). All minors must also have a guardian on set with them at all times!
- Any questions, please email email@example.com
-EVERYONE PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A PROFESSIONAL ENVIRONMENT ON SET, PLEASE DO NOT APPROACH ANY OF THE PRINCIPAL ACTORS. PLEASE DO NOT BRING OTHER RELATIVES, CHILDREN, OR GUESTS WHO ARE NOT WORKING THE SCENES.
-EVERYONE MAKE SURE YOU REVIEW THE WARDROBE SECTION BELOW THE CALL TIMES FOR ANY ADDITIONAL NOTES/CHANGES!
-Please do whatever you need to do to get to set ON TIME! Otherwise we get a phone call & then we are made to track you down. It is unprofessional and slows down production.
-Please bring a black or blue pen to fill out voucher and I-9 paper work!
-ALL MINORS MUST HAVE VALID, UNEXPIRED WORK PERMIT WITH THEM ON SET AND A PARENT/GUARDIAN AT ALL TIMES.
Everyone must bring valid, unexpired ID to fill out the I-9 on the voucher you will be given on set. You cannot work without presenting identification.
IF YOU HAVE A VISA, RESTRICTED SSN CARD, OR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION CARD OF ANY KIND, YOU MUST CONTACT Steve at firstname.lastname@example.org IMMEDIATELY.
For lists of acceptable documentation visit:
A) an unexpired US Passport or US Passport Card, Permanent Resident Card, or an unrestricted Employment Authorization Card that contains a photograph
B) unexpired US state-issued driver's license, US federal or state government-issued photo ID, or, for minors, a medical record or report card
C) an unrestricted U.S. Social Security account number card or US-issued birth certificate
If you have any one of the options under A), that is all you need to bring. If you don't have an A)document, you must bring BOTH one B) and one C) document.
Enter your name and check-in # to confirm you received this information. If you receive an error message, please email email@example.com and write [YOUR CHECKIN #], [YOUR NAME], CONFIRMED” in the subject line of your email.
-All SAG & AFTRA members please bring paid up cards.
Enter your name and check-in # under COMMENTS to confirm you received this information. If you are viewing this site on a smart phone (e.g. iPhone, Droid, etc…), you may not be able to confirm in the COMMENTS section. If you receive an error message when trying to confirm , you must email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Name & Check-in #, call time in the subject line.**