The following is your call time/location information for Red Oaks for Monday, June 26th 2017.
Please read this entire message and fill out the form at the bottom of the page to confirm you read ALL the info.
All minors MUST be accompanied by a guardian. Parents please make sure to bring a copy of your child's work permit and trust account.
This is a weather permit call shooting for clear skies. Please show up rain or shine. These are exterior/interior scenes.
If you have any visible tattoos they should be covered. For check in numbers 1-39: Poison Ivy will be present on set. If you think you have come into contact with it please contact the on set medic.
Enter your name and check in #, then click “Submit”. If you get an error message, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name & check in # & CONFIRMED in the subject line of your email.
Arthur Kill Penitentiary
2911 Arthur Kill Road
(Btw Bloomingdale Rd & Clay Pit Rd)
Staten Island, NY 10309
On Site, The Gym
On Site, In the Front of the Prison
Varick St & Canal St
CALL TIMES: (Time you need to report by)
***PLEASE NOTE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU ARRIVE ON TIME. BEING LATE SLOWS DOWN PRODUCTION. TAKE THE TIME TO PLAN AHEAD. PLEASE DO NOT BE LATE. ***
JAKE, JARED AND WAYNE: 5:45AM VAN, 6:30AM RPT TO HOLDING
(Please read the email I have sent you before Monday)
PLEASE REFER TO YOUR BOOKING EMAIL FOR YOUR CHECK IN NUMBER.
BG #s 1-39: 5AM BUS, 5:48AM Report to HOLDING
(All white collar cons should read revised wardrobe notes before confirming)
BG #s 40-50: 10AM VAN, 11AM Report to HOLDING
WARDROBE DETAILS: Summer of 1987!
EVERYONE IS A WEAR 1.
White Collar Cons: Please wear/bring white or black sneakers OR a slide on for footwear. Wardrobe will provide the rest of your costume.
Correction Officers: Wardrobe will provide your costume.
Family Visitors: Please wear exactly what wardrobe approved at your fitting.
Please note, everyone will have some type of hair product applied (hairspray, etc...).
- Men come with clean, dry hair. (Do not wear any heavy pomades or anything that slicks the hair back.)
- NO ONE SHOULD USE A FLAT IRON.
- If your hair is curly, come with curly hair.
- Women who know how to use hot rollers and/or curling iron, please utilize.
- Women with short hair: please come with clean, dry hair and the hair department will style it.
- Women with long hair: come with dry hair. Blow dry hair upside down to increase volume at roots. Blow dry with a mousse or a light, non-sticky product that won't weigh hair down.
- Do not come to set with greasy roots. Please do not overuse dry shampoo. If you have a dry shampoo product you like to use, bring it with you, and the hair department will apply it for you.
MAKE UP DETAILS:
Women: Bring lipstick options (no lip glosses) and come to set wearing foundation and makeup including eye shadow, blush, and mascara. See reference images below for subtle 1980s make-up looks that are preferred by the Make-up Department.
Men: Bring your razor and be prepared to shave yourself if need be.
**PLEASE BRING A PEN WITH YOU TO FILL OUT YOUR I-9 VOUCHER**
Everyone must bring valid, unexpired ID to fill out the I-9 on the voucher you will be given on set. You cannot work without presenting identification.
For lists of acceptable documentation visit:
A) an unexpired US Passport or US Passport Card, Permanent Resident Card, or unrestricted Employment Authorization Card that contains a photograph
B) unexpired US state-issued driver's license, US federal or state government-issued photo ID, or, for minors, a medical record or report card
C) an unrestricted U.S. Social Security account number card or US-issued birth certificate
If you have any one of the options under A), that is all you need to bring. If you don't have an A) document, you must bring BOTH one B) and one C) document.
IF YOU HAVE A VISA OF ANY KIND, YOU MUST CONTACT Effie Reich IMMEDIATELY at 646-747-1566
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
* What do I wear to set? You must wear/bring whatever clothing was instructed.
* What do I bring to set? You need to bring a pen to fill out your paperwork, as well as valid ID: EITHER a valid US Passport or Permanent Resident Card OR a drivers license WITH unrestricted social security card. Everyone must be 18 or older. You must also bring any wardrobe instructed.
* What if the call times are not emailed at the designated time? This means production does not have the full info to give you yet. Please be patient, and check back later.
* How long will I be on set? Films and television shows usually shoot for 12-14 hours per day.
* What do I get paid? SAG-AFTRA rates apply to SAG-AFTRA members. Non Union rate is $121/10.