See notes and reference images below.
Please note, everyone will have some type of hair product applied (hairspray, etc...).
- Men come with clean, dry hair. (Do not wear any heavy pomades or anything that slicks the hair back.)
- NO ONE SHOULD USE A FLAT IRON.
- If your hair is curly, come with curly hair.
- Women who know how to use hot rollers and/or curling iron, please utilize.
- Women with short hair: please come with clean, dry hair and the hair department will style it.
- Women with long hair: come with dry hair. Blow dry hair upside down to increase volume at roots. Blow dry with a mousse or a light, non-sticky product that won't weigh hair down.
- Do not come to set with greasy roots. Please do not overuse dry shampoo. If you have a dry shampoo product you like to use, bring it with you, and the hair department will apply it for you.