The following is your call time/location information for The Tick for Tuesday, March 28th, 2017.
Please read this entire message and fill out the form at the bottom of the page to confirm you read ALL the info.
These are interior scenes.
*** It is Amazon's policy that NO PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHY or VIDEO of any kind is allowed on set. Including "Selfies", pictures of locations, sets, base camps, etc. Also, please DO NOT POST anything in connection with the film to any websites, forums or other social media. ***
Enter your name and check in #, then click “Submit”. If you get an error message, email email@example.com with your name & check in # & CONFIRMED in the subject line of your email.
SET: Broadway Stages STAGE 6, 82-02 Cooper Avenue Glendale, New York 11385
HOLDING: On Site Building 3
COURTESY SHUTTLE LEAVE: Myrtle Wyckoff M train stop
CALL TIMES: (Time you need to report by)
***PLEASE NOTE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU ARRIVE ON TIME. BEING LATE SLOWS DOWN PRODUCTION. TAKE THE TIME TO PLAN AHEAD. PLEASE DO NOT BE LATE. ***
Sal Cecere and Jon Fleming: have a 7:00am COURTESY SHUTTLE LEAVE for a 7:30am SELF REPORT to SET
WARDROBE/HAIR/MAKE UP DETAILS:
HAIR AND MAKE UP NOTES:
Please come hair and makeup ready. Everyone come with clean, dry hair.
**PLEASE BRING A PEN WITH YOU TO FILL OUT YOUR I-9 VOUCHER**
Everyone must bring valid, unexpired ID to fill out the I-9 on the voucher you will be given on set. You cannot work without presenting identification.
For lists of acceptable documentation visit:
A) an unexpired US Passport or US Passport Card, Permanent Resident Card, or unrestricted Employment Authorization Card that contains a photograph
B) unexpired US state-issued driver's license, US federal or state government-issued photo ID, or, for minors, a medical record or report card
C) an unrestricted U.S. Social Security account number card or US-issued birth certificate
If you have any one of the options under A), that is all you need to bring. If you don't have an A) document, you must bring BOTH one B) and one C) document.
IF YOU HAVE A VISA OF ANY KIND, YOU MUST CONTACT Alex Cody IMMEDIATELY at (704) 385-1395 .
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
* What do I wear to set? You must wear/bring whatever clothing was instructed.
* What do I bring to set? You need to bring a pen to fill out your paperwork, as well as valid ID: EITHER a valid US Passport or Permanent Resident Card OR a drivers license WITH unrestricted social security card. Everyone must be 18 or older. You must also bring any wardrobe instructed.
* What if the call times are not posted at the designated time? This means production does not have the full info to give you yet. Please be patient, and check back later.
* How long will I be on set? Films and television shows usually shoot for 12-14 hours per day.
* What do I get paid? SAG-AFTRA rates apply to SAG-AFTRA members.