****PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU STATED YOU WERE BRINGING DRIVERS LICENSE AND UNRESTRICTED SOCIAL SECURITY CARD FOR YOUR I9, YOU MUST BRING THE ORIGINAL OF YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY CARD!!! YOU WILL BE TURNED AWAY IF YOU BRING A PHOTO COPY!!**** FOR 2017 I-9 INFO, CLICK HERE.
The following are the Call Times for
UCP Project for Wednesday April 26th, 2017.
Please read this entire page thoroughly and carefully (including NOTES).
BE PREPARED TO SHOW YOUR ORIGINAL, VALID, UNEXPIRED ID WHEN YOU CHECK-IN, REGARDLESS IF YOU'VE ALREADY WORKED!!! NO PHOTO COPIES WILL BE ACCEPTED!
When you arrive on set, you will be asked to sign an NDA (non-disclosure agreement) for this work, to ensure you do not post or share any details of the series.
********(PLEASE NOTE: THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO PERSONAL CAMERAS ALLOWED ON SET, NO PHOTOS TAKEN ON SET, AND NO POSTING OF PHOTOS TO ANY SOCIAL MEDIA SITES WHATSOEVER (FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, ETC). ALL OF THESE SOCIAL MEDIA WEBSITES ARE MONITORED BY PRODUCTION. THANK YOU.)********
Please don't forget to complete the form at the end of this page and click "SUBMIT" at the bottom of the page once you've read everything thoroughly and carefully. If you get an error message, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name & check in # & CONFIRMED in the subject line of your email.
107 W. 85th Street
New York, NY 10024
Holy Trinity RC Church
218 W. 82nd St. (Between Broadway & Amsterdam Ave)
New York, NY 10024
CALL TIMES: (Please show up to set/holding on time! Please give yourself enough time to account for train traffic!)
Josh Mowery, Martin Mundzik, David Sarussi --- 3:48PM Self-Report TO SET
Daniel Tuttle --- 6:18PM Self-Report TO SET (If they are not at 107 W. 85th, they are at 30 W. 85th!)
Check in #'s: 1 - 9 (w/cars) --- 3:18PM Self-Report TO SET (Please show up w/your hazard lights on! Park on set, and then report to holding.)
WARDROBE NOTES: Spring/Summer Season.
***The neighborhood is playing for Upper West Side. Please use the following notes w/Upper West Side in mind!***
- Check in #'s 1 - 8: WEAR ONE using the following notes. **You will be working with your car/SUV**
- Pedestrian w/ Cars: Summer everyday clothing, but drab colors and a little sad looking. NO graphics or logos.
- Check in #'s 9: WEAR ONE using the following notes.
- Pedestrian: Summer everyday clothing, but drab colors and a little sad looking. NO graphics or logos.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING NOTES:
- Your scenes will likely be exterior scenes.
- This will be a weather permit call, shooting for clear skies. Please show up rain or shine!
- This will be an overnight shoot.
- Everyone please show up hair and makeup ready!
- If your look is clean shaven please come clean shaven!!
- If your look is with facial hair/beard/mustache, please come well groomed!!
- NO ONE SHOULD COME WITH A FIVE O'CLOCK SHADOW UNLESS YOU HAVE CLEARED IT WITH CASTING!
- You are getting PAID for this work, so please treat this job like any other job and show up when you are instructed! Allow yourself enough travel time, do what you need to do to get to the van/set ON TIME! **If you are late, WE are called. Being late is unprofessional and it slows down production.** Make sure you check in with the PA in holding BEFORE you go get breakfast or go to wardrobe. Please make sure the PA checks off your name and check-in# and gives you a voucher before you step away.
- VERY IMPORTANT!!! Everyone must have proper identification in order to work! You will be sent home if you do not bring proper ID! Proper ID includes: a valid US Passport OR a Driver's License/State ID PAIRED WITH an UNRESTRICTED Social Security Card or Birth Certificate. A Permanent Resident Card/Green Card is acceptable also. If you have a US Passport or Permanent Resident Card, you do not need to bring other ID. All ID must be unexpired & needs to be original documentation, not a photo copy. SAG-AFTRA members please bring your SAG-AFTRA cards.
- IF YOU HAVE A VISA, RESTRICTED SOCIAL SECURITY CARD OR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION CARD OF ANY KIND, YOU MUST CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY.
- ***All minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian, have a valid NY work permit & ID. ALL MINORS NEED TO BRING ORIGINAL COPY OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE OR PASSPORT paired with a report card or medical record.***
- This is a confidential set, no posting on any social media at all!
- Any questions, concerns or emergencies: text: Katherine ((347) 915-3561) or email email@example.com ASAP!
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW TO CONFIRM YOU'VE READ EVERYTHING THOROUGHLY AND CAREFULLY!!!