****PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU STATED YOU WERE BRINGING DRIVERS LICENSE AND UNRESTRICTED SOCIAL SECURITY CARD FOR YOUR I9, YOU MUST BRING THE ORIGINAL OF YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY CARD!!! YOU WILL BE TURNED AWAY IF YOU BRING A PHOTO COPY!! BE PREPARED TO SHOW YOUR ORIGINAL, VALID, UNEXPIRED ID WHEN YOU CHECK-IN, REGARDLESS IF YOU'VE ALREADY WORKED!!! NO PHOTO COPIES WILL BE ACCEPTED! **** FOR 2017 I-9 INFO, CLICK HERE.
The following are the Call Times for
"Nor'Easter" for Saturday July 29th, 2017.
Please read this entire page thoroughly and carefully (including NOTES).
********PLEASE NOTE: THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO PERSONAL CAMERAS ALLOWED ON SET, NO PHOTOS TAKEN ON SET, AND NO POSTING OF PHOTOS TO ANY SOCIAL MEDIA SITES WHATSOEVER (FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, ETC). ALL OF THESE SOCIAL MEDIA WEBSITES ARE MONITORED BY PRODUCTION. THANK YOU.********
THIS IS A GREEN SET. THERE WILL BE NO SINGLE USE PLASTIC WATER BOTTLES. EVERYONE SHOULD BRING THEIR OWN REUSABLE WATER BOTTLE TO SET. THERE WILL BE WATER STATIONS SET UP WHERE YOU CAN REFILL YOUR BOTTLES. THERE WILL BE COMPOSTABLE CUPS AS WELL SHOULD YOU FORGET TO BRING YOU OWN BOTTLE.
Everyone has been cleared for atmospheric smoke AND rain on set!
SUNY Purchase College-- Performing Arts Center (West 2 Parking Lot)
735 Anderson Hill Rd
Purchase, NY 10577
Pickup from 96th Street & Broadway (Manhattan)
1/2/3 Trains to 96th Street Station
CALL TIMES: (Please show up to holding/set on time! Please give yourself enough time to account for train/ car traffic!)
1:30pm VAN/ BUS PICK UP (96th/Broadway) /// 2:30pm SELF-REPORT TO SET:
Check In #s 11-46 (except 26) (US Platoon)
3pm VAN/ BUS PICK UP (96th/Broadway) /// 4pm SELF-REPORT TO SET:
Check In #s 1-10 (Viet Cong)
Everyone has attended a wardrobe fitting. Your costume will be on set. If you were told to wear something specific when you attended the fitting, please wear it.
General Notes for All Men:
If your scenes are outdoors please wear sunscreen.
Please come to work with clean, moisturized skin.
If you have any tattoos or piercings that will not be covered by your costume please make sure that your makeup artist is aware and it will likely have to be concealed with makeup.
DO NOT SHAVE! They will decide on set if they need you to be clean shaven or not.
- You are getting PAID for this work, so please treat this job like any other job and show up when you are instructed! Allow yourself enough travel time, do what you need to do to get to the van/set ON TIME! **If you are late, WE are called. Being late is unprofessional and it slows down production.** Make sure you check in with the PA in holding BEFORE you go get breakfast or go to wardrobe. Please make sure the PA checks off your name and check-in# and gives you a voucher before you step away.
- VERY IMPORTANT!!! Everyone must have proper identification in order to work! You will be sent home if you do not bring proper ID! Proper ID includes: a valid US Passport OR a Driver's License/State ID PAIRED WITH an UNRESTRICTED Social Security Card or Birth Certificate. A Permanent Resident Card/Green Card is acceptable also. If you have a US Passport or Permanent Resident Card, you do not need to bring other ID. All ID must be unexpired & needs to be original documentation, not a photo copy. SAG-AFTRA members please bring your SAG-AFTRA cards.
- IF YOU HAVE A VISA, RESTRICTED SOCIAL SECURITY CARD OR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION CARD OF ANY KIND, YOU MUST CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY.
- ***All minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian, have a valid NY work permit & ID. ALL MINORS NEED TO BRING ORIGINAL COPY OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE OR PASSPORT paired with a report card or medical record.***
- This is a confidential set, no posting on any social media at all!
- Any questions, concerns or emergencies: text: Marjie 646-820-4557 or Eric 347-815-0446 ASAP!
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW TO CONFIRM YOU'VE READ EVERYTHING THOROUGHLY AND CAREFULLY!!!